All events of the festival will be held in compliance with the regulations aimed at preventing the spread of coronavirus infection.
Organized groups should include no more than 15 people.
All passengers of the Christmas retro train over 18 years of age must have a document proving their identity, as well as any of these five documents:
• document (QR-code) about passing (or starting) a course of vaccination against coronavirus infection;
• certificate (QR-code) for those who recovered from the disease issued not earlier than May 1, 2021;
• certificate of antibodies issued not earlier than May 1, 2021;
• negative PCR test for coronavirus made not earlier than 2 days before the trip;
• negative express test made on the day of the event.
The train cars will be regularly sanitized. Particular attention will be paid to monitoring the employees' health and compliance with the mask regime by the staff and passengers.